Mittwoch, 28. Oktober 2009

Busy busy bee

The next few days I will not be able to post here on my blog because I'm busy busy. First: I've been working on a blog for Uwe. I choose a relatively complicated template. The good news is the template is free. The bad part is I have to modify the whole thing. It means you have to be familiar with HTML and Java Script. So far so good. I'm very proud that I almost finished the project. We only need more content which is Uwe's part. Take a look and let me know what you think.
Second: We move this week. Actually the company and we have to pack the whole lighting and sound gear in the old warehouse and to bring it to the new warehouse. We are very happy about it because the new warehouse is only seven minutes away from our house.
Third: I have to take pictures from my jewelry and to put it in my shop. I got so beautiful things like cabochon necklaces, old cuffs, gorgeous brooches with rhinestones and a rare wristwatch.

I will be back soon. Take care,
Petra

Keine Kommentare: