Montag, 4. Mai 2009

Lavender harvest

Today was a happy day because it didn't rain in the afternoon and I finally could harvest the lavender bush which was completely grown out of shape. The fragrance of the flowers was unbelievable. I was in an ocean of fragrances and cut all flowers to bind them together to little bunches, made a strap around them to dry them in the garage. I was in good company with yellow jackets which were not that much amused that I stole all there flowers. But they didn't sting me because I shared the flowers with them.

When I sat there I paused for a moment and realized the beauty around me, I inhaled the scence of the garden and listened to the twittering birds and then I started crying out of sheer happieness because I was so overwhelmed from those scenes.




Keine Kommentare: