Freitag, 5. Februar 2010

Fairies in Glass Houses

May I introduce my newest project? This is the prototype..It's called Fairies in Glass Houses. I got the idea from Tina Wright who published her idea in the wonderful magazine Somerset Studio. I was so impressed and couldn't wait making my own Fairy Glass House. Olli helped me by printing and cutting the pictures. Do you like it? It is very decorative and pretty unique. I will show you my next houses soon. Olli had many more whimsical ideas how to improve the design. You just wait..



2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

...sehr verspielt,VERY romantic:), niedlich&sweet gemacht!!!wo sind denn die "houses" her?...nie gesehen sowas *staun* ...jefällt mir;)) >>>gruß,iris

StudioCalifornia hat gesagt…

danke meine liebe ;), die houses sind zweckentfremdete weinglaeser..die bildchen sind altered art. kennst du diese kunstrichtung? mich fasziniert und inspiriert sie sehr. ich mach bald neue fairy houses..gruessle!